By admin Comments Off on The Importance Of Responsive Web Design
If you are in love with the internet and spent most of your time on browsing multiple websites on internet and smartphone and viewing the favorite website at desktop or tablet. It makes a great deal that your website is good in looks and speed at the same time. This is the reason all website must have responsive web designs.
Simply we can say that responsive web designs are need of the day, and these are also suitable for every kind of designs. It does not matter what business are you running the main task is to be a responsive website.
A responsive web design means website automatically switches to accommodate for screen resolution, display size, as well as browser and operating system capabilities. It means you open the same website with different resolutions and it has same looks. To explain further, three main principles come together to form responsive web design. These are:
- Fluid Grids
- Fluid Images
- Media Queries
There are multiple Advantages of Responsive Web Design
Responsive web design has numerous advantages. Some of them are:
- Flexibility: Responsive websites are Flexible, it means that the flow of content is free across the screen on every device. All the content, images and grids are fluid and freely accessible.
- Enhanced User Experience: Responsive web design also provides a greater user experience, regardless of the device whether you use a laptop, a desktop, a smartphone, a tablet or a Smart TV. No resizing or scrolling is required for any visitor to access a website.
- Responsive designs are Cost Effective: if your website have responsive web design you don’t need separate websites for different devices. The cost savings is tremendous, the Responsive web design also buttresses Search Engine Optimization results by leading all visitors to a single site, regardless of their device.
- Google Recommend Responsive Websites: Google also recommends the responsive web design. The reason behind these responsive websites that these have only one URL and the same HTML. This makes google to crawl, organize content and index easier and efficient.
- These are Easy to Manage: having different websites for separate devices make it difficult to manage, and with responsive design, you only manage one website for all the devices. It makes easy to manage SEO campaigns, Digital Marketing campaigns and All promotional campaigns to run and promote the website.
We can simply say, “Responsive Web Designs are one stop solution to the problem” if you still don’t have a responsive website, it’s time to change your old designs to a newer version of responsive web designs. Responsive web design will help your business stay ahead of the curve.