By admin Comments Off on 9 Reasons to use WordPress For business website.
If you are a business mane you must be in one of the following categories
- You know that you need a website, but you don’t have money or time or both to build one
- Or you have one, but it is not what it needs to be or what you want.
Yes, WordPress is the answer you need if you fall in either of the above-mentioned groups. Here are some reasons and answers of your question (why I need to start a WordPress website?).
- WordPress is the easiest one for Setting up, Update and Manage. An simple computer literate can do it on his own, it is not important for you to be a HTML or internet expert to do that. The only things you need to build WordPress website is a web browser and an internet connection.
It is perfect solution for small and medium businesses you can simply visit WordPress.com and signup for a free account. In 2 minutes, you can have your website for free. And later when you knowledge of maintaining the website and know how to manage the account you can migrate to the personal domain on customized hosting.
- WordPress is best for both your website. although there is no doubt in the fact that WordPress started as a blogging platform but it is not true now. Over the years WordPress emerged as on of the best website platforms for all kind of websites.
- There are Thousands of themes designed by professionals and a lot of them are for free. This it the best thing which I personally love in WordPress. So it means you can choose a best website design for your business for free. There are 2000+ free themes available in the official WordPress Theme Directory and even more available for a fee at commercial sites like Theme Forest, StudioPress, and WooThemes.
- WordPress plugins add complex business features to your website without having to hire a coder. Whenever you need some extra functionality you don’t need to higher a coder for that, just install a relative plugin. The focus of WordPress development was to extend the website and the same had made programmers around the world. So whatever you need a simple contact form or a full-featured ecommerce system, the plugin is available for your business. requirements.
- A WordPress website is more Search Engine friendly. The Google Engineer Matt Cutts says, “WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues.” And with the free Yoast SEO plugin, your site will be even more search engine friendly.
- It is becoming Popular. It is becoming the powerline of websites in short span of time more than 40% of websites now belongs to WordPress.
- Ready for Mobile Apps.If your customers are visiting from Mobiles then WordPress is built for you, it already has the feature of Mobile friendly websites. Multiple themes are designed to be a Mobile Friendly Themes, it means whether customer open the website from a smartphone, tabelat or a Desktop they will enjoy a good experience.
- WordPress is matured. Over the past 10 years WordPress has grown a lot it became refined, mature and enhanced the features. And now it became the world class web platform for every business.
- WordPress is open source.The world’s largest platform for websites is WordPress, it is also free from all commercials limitation and restriction. It means you are not bound to host your website on specific hosting once you acquired the WordPress website you can use it as you want and host it anywhere you desire.
When you choose WordPress, you have complete control over your website. As a business owner, that may be the ultimate reason to use WordPress.